CA
Posted By
Cindy_A._Webb
Nov 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have used the help menu on Photoshop Elements 5, even printed the instructions on burning a cd. I am using Windows xp. My problem is this: the instructions say to Open organizer, select files I want to archive (done that part) but next it says to "choose file>Burn. In the Burn/backup dialog box, select Copy/Move Files and click next." My choices are File> Copy/File offline. I tried it and it appears that my original files will be reduced if I proceed. So, My options do not match the instructions given. Now what do I do? I want the full files to remain on my harddrive, other wise I would have proceeded as above. I appreciate your help! Got to get the photo’s backed up! Cindy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 18, 2006
I thought I could smell burning!

Quick!

Before the room fills with smoke!

Take this to the Photoshop Elements Forum a few doors down the hall 😉

(you’ll get sensible answers there from people who know Elements)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections