RE
Posted By
Ronald_E_Holt
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My camera ia a Canon G3. The date is carried as part of the picture file info but you can not have the date be part of the picture on the camera. Is there any way to get the date to print using PE2. I can do it with the software that came with the camera. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks…Ron Holt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CS
Chuck_Snyder
Mar 7, 2004
Ron, are you saying you want the date to print on the face of the picture? We’ve had several questions before about how to remove the date…..

Chuck
TF
Terri_Foster
Mar 7, 2004
I guess you could always use the type tool, and add the date yourself.

Terri
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Mar 7, 2004
You can also print a caption using File>Info and File>Print Preview>Show More Options, but the font is limited to 9-pt Helvetica.

In any event, I think you would want to create a border around your picture or an extension below the picture and put the information in the border/extension. Putting it across the face of the picture is a little like grafitti IMHO…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections