NB
Posted By
nick_brandeau
Jan 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok so i installed the beta of cs3 and i have a legit copy of cs2. When i pulled up cs3 bridge last night to edit some jpg images i noticed they appeared fine in bridge but when i opened up cs3 they were extremely saturated. I put cs3 on adobe rgb (1998) like my camera is set to (canon 5d) and made sure auto toning was turned off in the camera raw jpg function and still it saturates my images when i open them in CS3.

So i decided to conduct and experiment and do the same thing but open it with my CS2 and found that in the CS2 the images were actually coming up in cs2 bridge and cs2 photoshop so i have no clue whats going on anyone have any ideas?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Jan 21, 2007
How do other images look?

Off the top it sounds like your monitor profile is hosed. redo the monitor profile.

If you don’t know how read the FAQs
NB
nick_brandeau
Jan 22, 2007
I’ll look into that but it dosn’t sound right because just the cs3 bridge brings up the images in the preview less saturated photoshop 2/3 and bridge 2 all bring it up the same. The only other thing that brings up the images looking like bridge 3 is the apple picture previewer.
B
Buko
Jan 22, 2007
sounds like your monitor profile is hosed. redo the monitor profile.
NB
nick_brandeau
Jan 22, 2007
i’ll try it out.
NB
nick_brandeau
Jan 23, 2007
cannot seem to find out how adjust the monitor profiles in the FAQ can anyone link me.
NB
nick_brandeau
Jan 23, 2007
thanks so much

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections