O
Posted By
One4All
Mar 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m no expert w/ Photoshop. I do basic stuff, such as color correcting, removing spots, etc. I have difficulty when removing objects, such as contrails from jets, from a sky background. The sky in my photos gradiates from dark at the top to lighter toward the bottom. I can transfer a selection’s outline to another part of the sky, then drag the copy over the part I want to eliminate. But, there’s a significant border between the new selection & the original.

I also have a problem blending a selection into a new location in other areas. There always seems to be a line between the new placement and the original.

Regardless of how much I feather a selection, there still is a perceptible border between the new selection and the original background. And, I can’t feather the selection too much because of overlap into areas not affected by the original problem.

I use the Healing Brush, and the Clone Tool when I have to. BTW, I’ve never been able to figure out the difference between aligned & nonaligned while painting. I prefer to paint, rather than click & stop. It may be that there is no difference between aligned & nonaligned when painting.

I’d appreciate greatly anyone’s advice on this kindergarten stuff.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections