mikey
Aug 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, and thanks for dropping in,

I feel pretty dumb having to ask this question but here goes:

When I try to Save As, in the drop down options of file types, I see lots of file types but none in that list shows .jpeg. It used to, but now it’s gone, poof, it’s no longer there. Where’s it hiding?

Thanks lots,
mikey

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WB
William Bojanowski
Sep 4, 2007
In article <260820070039163445%>,
mikey wrote:

When I try to Save As, in the drop down options of file types, I see lots of file types but none in that list shows .jpeg. It used to, but now it’s gone, poof, it’s no longer there. Where’s it hiding?
Thanks lots,
mikey

Go to drop down menu, Image; then to Mode; then 8 bits per channel. Then go to Save As. You can’t save as jpeg at higher than 8 bits per channel.

Boj
M
mikey
Sep 17, 2007
In article ,
William Bojanowski wrote:

In article <260820070039163445%>,
mikey wrote:

Thanks lots,
mikey

Go to drop down menu, Image; then to Mode; then 8 bits per channel. Then go to Save As. You can’t save as jpeg at higher than 8 bits per channel.

Boj

Thank you Boj! I found this a while back but forgot to write a thank you back. Sorry! I did not know that about not being able to save 16 bit as .jpeg. Appreciate that knowledge! – mikey

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections