Posted By
Richard_Lynch
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Jane,

I am sure we can work through it, even if it requires a phone call. I’ve done that before, but usually only with really difficult problems (one unusual case, for example, where the person on PC somehow managed to create a second Program Files directory and was installing the tools to an Elements folder that wasn’t being used by the system!).

Please keep in contact — email or my forum are both fine places to discuss this topic!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jane_Carter
Apr 1, 2004
Hi Richard, Yes, probably email is good too, I am I was rather confused when I tried to read your forum, they were way way beyond me, all I wanted to know was how to get HP into my PSE where it belonged. The installations went OK as far as I could see, no error messages or troubles there.

I just got a new Mac yesterday, and am learning OS X, Panther, as fast as I can. When I get PSE 2 installed on it and figure out if all my plug ins, Shipleys and everything will work, then I will let you know, and we can try from the start on the new machine.
One of my problems on the old G4 could have been that I have too much stuff, and there could have been conflicts. Later on when I get this organized, I will post more screenshots. The screenshots were how Cyndy and I were able to see where my problems were.
Looking forward to this,
Jane

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections