Posted By
Amit Amberker
Dec 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

How do I use the "Color Replacement Tool" which is under toolbar? And then I would like to know about how to contact Adobe Customer support via website? I tried sending an email at ID but in-vain 🙁

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

With Warm Regards,
Amit ~

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
Dec 16, 2006
I would like to know about how to contact Adobe Customer support via
website? <<

You can’t. You have to telephone Adobe CS who will require a C/Card number before progressing your call.

How do I use the "Color Replacement Tool" which is under toolbar?<<

Have you read the Help File??

To use the Color Replacement tool

The Color Replacement tool simplifies replacing specific colors in your image. You can paint over a targeted color with a corrective color. The Color Replacement tool doesn’t work in images in Bitmap, Indexed, or Multichannel color modes.

Select the Color Replacement tool .
Choose a brush tip in the options bar. Generally, you should keep the blending mode set to Color.

For the Sampling option, choose one of the following:
Continuous Samples colors continuously as you drag.
Once Replaces the targeted color only in areas containing the color that you first click
Background Swatch Replaces only areas containing the current background color.

For the Limits option, select one of the following:
Discontiguous Replaces the sampled color wherever it occurs under the pointer.
Contiguous Replaces colors that are contiguous with the color immediately under the pointer

Find Edges Replaces connected areas containing the sampled color while better preserving the sharpness of shape edges.
For tolerance, enter a percentage value (ranging from 0 to 255) or drag the slider. Choose a low percentage to replace colors very similar to the pixel you click, or raise the percentage to replace a broader range of colors.

To define a smooth edge in the corrected areas, select Anti-aliased. Choose a foreground color that replaces the unwanted color. Click the color you want to replace in the image.
Drag in the image to replace the targeted color.
AE
Amy Edmonson
Jan 9, 2007
Hi:

I would like to know where I even find the color replacement tool. I have Photoshop CS and just read about this tool, but don’t see it in my tool palette. Any ideas where else it could be?
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 9, 2007
any tool with a little arrow in the corner can "fly out" click the tools with the arrows and hold the mouse button down and more tools will expand.
B
Bernie
Jan 9, 2007
And check out the image adjustment menu

(image -> Adjustments)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections