Posted By
b._adams
Aug 23, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have a year old imac – tiger – photoshop CS3 –
I have a printer Epson R300 that worked Great! with my older mac/older photoshop. I have tried many things to try to get a decent print.
I scan in paintings using bright colors with lots of details in the color. All the prints come out not great, when this printer used to give me beautiful prints with older mac.

Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Does the R300 just not cut it with this new spiffy computer? I wish i never got rid of my other computer. It was slow, but great.

I have done considerable research and tried things and made notes on my prints. All prints are substandard from my point of view.

Any help would be appreciated. I need the step by step help. I’m not that good at computers.
thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Aug 23, 2008
b,

See if this old post helps:

Ramón G Castañeda, "Printing: The infamous TechNote ID: kb400878 is a major screw-up!" #5, 8 May 2007 9:41 pm </webx?14/4>
B
b._adams
Aug 23, 2008
Hi, I would appreciate somebody giving me step by step instructions. Thanks alot.
R
Ram
Aug 23, 2008
Did you read the post in that link?

There are links to PDF tutorials and video tutorials in that thread.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections