J
Posted By
JeffN
Sep 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running CS3 and make contact sheets for weddings. 50 to 100 8.5×11 sheets is typical. Is there a way to get CS3 to save and close each contact sheet after its made, rather than leaving it as an open document on the desktop. It’s a pain to have to manually save and close each one separately, and I have run out of Ram on occasion because of too many open documents, so CS3 can’t finish the contacts. I didn’t see anything in the forum search.

Thanks JeffN-

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
JeffN
Sep 18, 2008
I’ll answer my own question so others can benefit from it or a future search. A free script called CSX contact sheet X fits the bill. Custom everything, including the option to save the and close the completed contact sheets, even save them as a Jpeg if you want. Find it at

< http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173281 &package_id=207621&release_id=611852>

JeffN
NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 5, 2009
Robert,

Has anything changed on your system that might relate to this? How much RAM and free hard drive space do you have?

Neil

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections