Posted By
Nick_Attardo
Dec 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NA
Nick_Attardo
Dec 29, 2003
NA
Nick_Attardo
Dec 29, 2003
Is it possible to print multiple pictures on one 8 1/2 * 11 photo sheet using Photo Shop Elements 2.0. I know how to print 1 picture on one sheet but am at a loss to print multiple pictures on 1 sheet. For ex. I would like to print four 4 X 5 prints on 1 sheet. Can this be done?

I am using WIN XP (600 MB RAM) with a LEXMARK printer.

Nick A
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 29, 2003
Check out posts numbered 7, 8, and 9 on this thread from yesterday and earlier today. The way to print more than one picture on a page is outlined by a couple of different people, and there is also more than one way to make the move.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?7@@.2ccf1a21/6>

After you’ve looked at these, if you have more questions, feel free to come back here and post them.
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 29, 2003
Nick,

Make sure you have the Layers Palette visible along the right side of your workarea. The individual images must all be at the same resolution. Then create a new document (File>New) of size 8 x 10 at the same res. as the images. Open all four images, get the Move tool and drag/drop them onto the new canvas. Each will show up on a separate layer in canvas Layers Palette. Using the Move Tool to reposition and Edit>Transform>Rotate you can butt them together. The corresponding layer in palette must be selected for the image you are moving around.

edit—typing same time as you Beth!

To get the same resolution at equal physical size, you could use the crop tool set to 4×6 at specify the resolution. Move crop tool around on image if you need to reposition.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections