Posted By
liz_mcb
Sep 22, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi ,

am trying to print a document that is 61cm wide by 5metres long from photoshop. i have tried using the tiling option and photoshop splits it into 4 documents , but still wont print it. also the document has to be in order as it is a random wallpaper the resolution is low but i just cant seem to print it, it doesnt like the length of the document. any ideas ?

thanks …

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Sep 22, 2008
liz,

We need some more information, please. What is the document size, in pixels? How are you trying to print this? What printer are you using? What is the maximum length your printer will print? Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your operating system? How much RAM do you have and free hard drive space? How large is your scratch disk?

Also be aware, that if don’t use the shift key, an initial "i" will force the copy to display as italics and drop the initial "i" and will in general make your posts harder to read.

Neil

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections