ES
Posted By
elizabeth_stacy
Sep 25, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a mysterious problem that hopefully someone can help me with. I have tried installing new icc profiles to my color sync folder (both colorsync folders) and they will not appear in photoshop. I of course restarted photoshop after installing them but nothing.
Something else very interesting, there are a few profiles in photoshop but they can not be found any where on the computer. They are not saved on any other hard drive so it is all very strange.

Any ideas?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GB
g_ballard
Sep 25, 2008
Any ideas?

Have you rebooted the machine or tried Apple’s search feature to find them by name?

Also try some normal disk maintenance before losing any more hairs…

if that doesn’t work, what profiles are you trying to use, and how are you trying to select them in Photoshop?
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 25, 2008
This thread might help you:

phil martinez, "Icc profile not showing up in Photoshop" #, 22 Sep 2008 10:04 pm </webx?14>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections