MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
May 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A friend of mine, having lost a lot of weight over the last five years, has only one good ‘before’ picture and has asked me if I could help retouch the photo by changing anything that looks like a wedding in it.

The photo needs the following.

1 Correct color cast
2 Transfer (duplication) of right arm to the left side
3 Removal of all background, only showing the former bride. Create a new background. 4 Get rid of the veil and change the dress enough to tone down the wedding gown look. Dress design skills here needed. Nothing too dramatic.

Everything but ‘4’, I can do.

If anyone would like to try to work on this I can send you the original or the image with steps 1-3 already complete. It doesn’t have to be perfect, she just needs a ‘before’ picture for inspiration to others on a similar path to hers.

Click on my name for my email address if you would like a copy. File size is small.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
May 8, 2004
I’ll take a shot at it. I’m a "before and after" gal many times over! Send to 🙂
RC
Robert_Creager
May 11, 2004
This sounds like quite the picture, is it possible that I could see a before and after of the picture when you are finished? If so send it to Thanks
IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
May 13, 2004
Mark, did you send me the version on which you have done the initial work? I may have inadvertently deleted it with the spam. 🙁 Please send again.
MR
Mark_Reibman
May 13, 2004
Ingrid

I’ll send it soon.

Robert,

I’ll send it to you when the project is completed or I’ll post it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections