GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
May 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well when I have too much time on my hands I play. For those that have high speed hook-up, a PC or a Mac with PC emulators, a sound card and curiosity here is a down load. I is 16 meg so expect a couple of minutes of down load with cable

http://www.cavesofice.org/~grant/SHOW.EXE

Grant

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RM
Ron_Minler
May 15, 2004
Grant,
Your presentation is awesome!
Ron
B
bethC
May 15, 2004
Very cool, Grant.

I enjoying doing things like that too. At one point I put still photos on VHS tapes and added music. Now I am almost set up to take VHS home videos and tape them on DVD.

beth
LK
Leen_Koper
May 15, 2004
I really love these slide shows. I prefer the wipes in the Algonquin images over the ones of the spring series, although I prefered the "spring music". My wife did put her fingers in her ears when I joined the band. 😉

What kinda software did you use to produce these slide shows? I consider buying some presentation software to produce slide shows for presentation purposes when I have to stage seminars.

Leen
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 15, 2004
Leen

The Algonquin is the way I intend to show my images. I chose the transitions, slide movement and music to fit and create a tranquil atmosphere. The Spring flowers was throw everything in for a folly gee whiz effect …. much to over the top. I will redo this program to be a bit more subtle.

The software I use is ProShow Gold 2. For your purposes it would be a really great tool. If you can’t make it to a show you can create a show with voice over. Then you can limit the number of showing or date it so it will not run after a certain time thus protecting your investment. The other great thing is it will produce slide shows for DVD, Video CD, Video, Share, WebShow, E-mail, Autorun CD, Executable, Screen Savers and I suspect more.

http://www.photodex.com/

grant
J
JPWhite
May 15, 2004
Thanks for the link Grant, the Ken Burns effect is quite delightful. Dern, I just paid $50 for ACDsee because it had a neat way of creating a .exe slideshow. Nothing as sophistcated as this tho. I have my dughters wedding coming up in August and this should be a great way to showcase and share photos I take that day.

JP
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 15, 2004
JP

I also have ACDSee and anything it lacks in Slide show creating it more than make up for in being a kick a$$ photo database program.

Grant
EW
Ed_Wurster
May 16, 2004
The software I use is ProShow Gold 2. For your purposes it would be a really great tool. If you can’t make it to a show you can create a show with voice over. Then you can limit the number of showing or date it so it will not run after a certain time thus protecting your investment. The other great thing is it will produce slide shows for DVD, Video CD, Video, Share, WebShow, E-mail, Autorun CD, Executable, Screen Savers and I suspect more.

Grant, this was nice to watch. The music you selected adds a new dimension to the images. I hope you have more spare time and cna create a few more shows.

There is a freeware program that does a very good job of creating slideshows, with transition. You can add text too. No sound, though.

http://www.picturetotv.com/mow.htm

There is a commercial product at that website that probably competes with ProShow.

Ed
DS
Dick_Smith
May 16, 2004
Grant,

I liked it so much I downloaded the trial. Think I will probably purchase it. It seems to be just what I want for some grandkid stuff.

Dick

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections