RH
Posted By
ronald_hands
May 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used the Create a Web Gallery feature to put a selection of photos from a recent trip to Greece and the Greek islands on my web space. If you’re interested in travel shots, they’re at www.mountaincable.net/~rhands .
Some of the captions are probably wrong; they were done in haste. Corrections welcome. Pictures were taken with a Canon A40, 2 megapixels.

— Ron

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BG
Byron Gale
May 16, 2004
Ron,

Thank you for the tour!! I especially enjoyed Ia.

Byron
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
May 16, 2004
Great pictures, Ron
Trip to Greece is on our wish list.
Ken
AT
Anne_Twitchell
May 16, 2004
It was a pleasure to revisit Greece and the Greek Isles. Three years ago when I was there I didn’t yet have a digital camera and some of my film was ruined going through security at the airport. That’s probably the thing that most affected me in my decision to purchase a digital camera. And I’ve never looked back! Thanks again–I really enjoyed your photos.
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 16, 2004
Ron

Great photographs and a wonderful virtual tour of Greece! Thank you very much for sharing.

g.
DS
Dick_Smith
May 16, 2004
Ron,

What a wonderful tour! I especially like those colorful shots on Ia.

Dick
JC
Jane Carter
May 16, 2004
Hi Ron, Wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy. Jane
RH
ronald_hands
May 20, 2004
Thanks for all the kind comments about my pictures of Greece and the Greek islands.

One shot that’s not included in the Web Gallery is a panorama that I shot on the Acropolis. It’s at www.mountaincable.net/~rhands/panoram2.jpg and was put together (from three shots) with Photomerge in PSE2. Obviously I should have done some work on the sky to blur or clone out the seams. Several people appear twice in the picture; they moved between shots.

Makes a nice variation in an album because Future Shop does a 4 x 12 print for a modest price. Hope to try more panoramas in future.

— Ron
Hamilton, ON

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections