PW
Posted By
Patrick_Welch
May 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I attempt to retieve an image from a CD using Adobe Elements 2.0 and a Liteon CD Drive, Elements 2.0 locks up. Then I get to send an error message and start all over.

Is this an Adobe Elements 2.0 problem or does the problem lie with the Liteon CD Drive?

Thanks.

Patrick

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
May 24, 2004
Can you copy the image to your hard drive, and open it from there? I’m rather certain that its not an Elements problem. It may even be a cd problem.

🙂

Brent
JP
JoAnn_Paules
May 28, 2004
Coincidentally I have a Lite-On drive. Worked fine for me.

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
When I attempt to retieve an image from a CD using Adobe Elements 2.0 and a Liteon CD Drive, Elements 2.0 locks up. Then I get to send an error message and start all over.

Is this an Adobe Elements 2.0 problem or does the problem lie with the Liteon CD Drive?

Thanks.

Patrick

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.690 / Virus Database: 451 – Release Date: 5/22/2004

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections