SA
Posted By
sarah_anniballi
May 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a problem in Adobe Photoshop where I am using lines for signature lines. Half the time they dont show up in Adobe photoshop unless I zoom in very close. Also, half the time only some of the lines will print. Can anyone tell me if this is some sort of pixel problem? Please help!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JH
Jim_Hess
May 25, 2004
Try doing a 2 or 3 pt. line.
R
RobertHJones
May 25, 2004
wrote in message
I am having a problem in Adobe Photoshop where I am using lines for
signature lines. Half the time they dont show up in Adobe photoshop unless I zoom in very close. Also, half the time only some of the lines will print. Can anyone tell me if this is some sort of pixel problem? Please help!!
R
RobertHJones
May 25, 2004
Sarah,

The image you see on the monitor while editing isn’t intended to show every pixel. It’s a scaled image showing the visible portion of the image at a default 72 PPI (you may change this in the preferences). It’s normal to have to magnify the image to see such fine detail.

Printing should show the lines but they could disappear through the internal interpolation the printer does when it tries to transform the pixels you send it to the dots the print head actually prints. You might try adjusting the output resolution, make sure it is not a fractional number.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections