RU
Posted By
Romeo_Un
Jan 14, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help please, this is my first time printing in CS4 and I can’t get the print to fill the whole media. The print is only 1/4 size of the media off to one corner even though I checked the "Center Image" box and it doesn’t matter what paper size I use. It is always 1/4 the size of the media that I select to print on. The print is beautiful and correct in every way except for the size. I have used the adjustments in "Page Setup" and "Scaled Print Size" individually as well as in combination but it still only print 1/4 the size and a corner of the paper. I never have a problem with CS2 and the R1800 before. Thanks for your help in advance.

Romeo

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PK
Peter_Kallos
Jan 14, 2009
Well, with my Canon Pro9500, you have to select "boundless printing" or else there will always be a margin around it, check that.
RU
Romeo_Un
Jan 17, 2009
Thanks Peter, try that already and it still only print 1/4 of the page no matter what size paper I use.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections