MM
Posted By
Michelle_Milliman
Jun 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been having trouble with my PSE2. On my screen many of the pictures appear much lighter or faded. This is not the case, however, when I view my pictures through another program OR when I print them through PSE2. It’s making it tough to know how to edit my pictures. I thought I had it fixed but I’m still having the problem. We have uninstalled and reinstalled PSE2, calibrated our monitor (even though it seems to be PSE2 problem only), and tried the different color management settings. I don’t know what else to try. Anyone have any suggestions?!

TIA!
–Shelly

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mark_Reibman
Jun 6, 2004
Gosh, With everything you’ve tried you’d think it would be working by now. Maybe someone here will have the answer otherwise your registered copy of PSE entitles you to one free call to Adobe support. And this would seem to be the time to use it.

Also, consider taking this question over to the Photoshop forum where there is a larger pool of users that also includes professionals. Although PSE does not have the level of color management that Photoshop offers.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 6, 2004
Shelly,

If it only happens with Elements then it sounds like a colour management issue as Elements is probably the only colour managed package on your PC …

It does sound like calibration is the problem … what is your PC set up? and what did you use to calibrate your monitor?

Wendy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections