SS
Posted By
shannon_schaapveld
Dec 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since Photoshop no longer has image ready, how can I do image roll over on my web site using photoshop? I want people to be able to roll over a thumbnail image and have the larger image appear.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MR
Mike_Romeau
Dec 13, 2008
Shannon
Do you know how do use Golive or Dreamweaver?
If i understand what your question might be, it can be transformed to a "remote rollover".
SS
shannon_schaapveld
Dec 13, 2008
I was using dreamweaver but I currently dont have the program. I use the roll overs for my gallerys, www.smrphotography.com/gallery/portrait. But I really dont know that much about dreamweaver, in school they taught us to use image ready to put together a web site then use dreamweaver to center the page and make the whole page one color. As long as I could make them a rollover of some type that would be great.
GB
g_ballard
Dec 13, 2008
I recall people were suggesting Adobe FireWorks to replace ImageReady functions like creating simple rollovers.

I am still using Ps CS2 ImageReady to do my rollovers and animated gifs (nothing fancy), however I just loaded CS4 FireWorks to have my own look since I purchased the CS4 collection when it came out and have only loaded Ps.

It looks like I will have to learn how to use a new very complicated application if my first impression about Fw hold up…for now I’m sticking with CS2/ImageReady.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections