JR
Posted By
Jim_Raftery
Jun 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Running Mac OSX, on a G5…..I have managed to inadvertently move the Photoshop Elements Browser window slightly to the point where the top of the Browser Window is BEHIND the rest of the Photoshop Elements menu.

Which means that although I can still use the browser, now I can’t move it back to another location. I can make it wider or narrower, but not move it.

Any action I take to bring the browser to the front, for example an F9 won’t work….when I touch the top of the Browser window after an F9 it immediately re-establishes the Photoshop menu and re-establishes the browser as BEHIND the rest of the menu. You can apparently only move this window by grabbing it at the top ?

If I close and re-open the application, the browser comes up in the same unmovable location behind the other menu.

This is driving me crazy, and probably (hopefully) has a simple solution ?

Anyone else seen this ?

Thanks…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PA
Patti Anderson
Jun 25, 2004
Hit the TAB key on your keyboard to make the work area go full screen. You might be able to get hold of it then. Press TAB again to go back to normal view.

This post was a deja vu! Someone just yesterday had the same problem. If you look for the thread File Browser you can see what he did to solve the problem.

Patti
JR
Jim_Raftery
Jun 26, 2004
Thanks very much……this got it done.
JA
John_A_Glover
Jun 26, 2004
As a matter of interest, have a look at my File Browser item just a few items down from yours. I had exactly the same problem as you and found an interesting aternative solution. John
JA
John_A_Glover
Jun 26, 2004
As a matter of interest, have a look at my File Browser item just a few items down from yours. I had exactly the same problem as you and found an interesting alternative solution. John

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections