T
Posted By
tonyjack
Mar 15, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, can someone help me, in my job I need to create photo packages from original jpegs in photoshop, this is no problem.

My problem is I need to save the created picture package files with the original file plus a generation number (e.g. original.1of3, original.2of3) etc. it is a pain having to save each picture package individually typing file name etc, errors can be made etc.

I copy and paste the original file name in the dialogue box to save time but it is still laborious) Is there a script in photoshop or other cheap application that can create and save picture packages automatically.

Please help cos this is getting to be a real pain

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LL
Lewis Lorton
Mar 15, 2007
tonyjack wrote:
Hi, can someone help me, in my job I need to create photo packages from original jpegs in photoshop, this is no problem.

My problem is I need to save the created picture package files with the original file plus a generation number (e.g. original.1of3, original.2of3) etc. it is a pain having to save each picture package individually typing file name etc, errors can be made etc.
I copy and paste the original file name in the dialogue box to save time but it is still laborious) Is there a script in photoshop or other cheap application that can create and save picture packages automatically.

batch rename (bridge) will allow you to combine whatevertheorigname + text + number
T
tonyjack
Mar 16, 2007
On 15 Mar, 17:41, Lewis Lorton wrote:
tonyjack wrote:

batch rename (bridge) will allow you to combine whatevertheorigname + text + number

I know I can batch rename in file browser/Bridge but these are for saved files only? The files I need to save are open (as generated picture packages fom the open original) How can I prefix the picture packages with the original file name?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections