Posted By
EnderWiggin
Apr 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I use the automate feature in CS2 to batch process my Camera Raw files. In CS2, when i record the open command, it records and saves all the settings use when i open the file so it can use those same settings for whatever other files i decide I am going to batch process. Great!.

In CS3, I figure I will redo the open command because now, there are other commands such as fill light and black point etc, that I want to include. I follow the same steps as I did in CS2, and all the record thing recorded was the fact that the CR2 file was opened. No settings or anything where recorded. This poses a problem now. How can i record the settings used when i opened the raw image like i was able to in CS2.

Any help would be appreciated

TIA

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AO
adriana_ohlmeyer
May 1, 2007
What type of Raw Images are using?

Thanks

Adriana
E
EnderWiggin
May 1, 2007
Canon 1d Mark II files.

<http://incarnation.dyndns.org:89/DPReview/CS3.jpg>

The first open command shows how CS3 records it, and the 2nd open command shows how CS2 recorded the same procedure.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections