SS
Posted By
Sam_slat
Jul 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok, i was making a banner on my elements, and I move my tool bar to get better acess all the time, but this time, it kept showing up on my other pages, like the internet. So i clicked it too the bottum, and I cant get it back. I have un installed and re installed and i still cant get it back! Does anyone know how to get it back, if so, please tell me. I feel stupid and embarassed, and I need to finish this banner. Thanks.

-Sam

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 10, 2004
Sam,

Have you tried Window>Reset Palette locations?

if you have then how about deleting the prefs file:

To do that close down Elements then click on the start up icon and quickly hold down the Control, Alt and Shift keys (If you are a Mac user Apple, Alt and Shift). Continue to hold down all three keys until you get a screen asking if you want to delete Settings … just say Yes.

Wendy
JJ
JoAn_J_Yost
Jul 10, 2004
Have you clicked the tab key? that will make the tool bars all disappear until it is reclicked. I assume the tool bar is what you are referring to, it it was the banner, it could have just been deleted.
SS
Sam_slat
Jul 10, 2004
Thank you both of you! I just got it back by your help! yes! you guys are so nice! thanks again :):):):)

-sam

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections