BB
Posted By
bob_bishop
Jul 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone know of a person with very limited $ who would use and appreciate this program? Is in original box with users guide. I will cover shipping.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Jul 19, 2004
Will it work on Windows 98SE and or XP? If it does I would like to have it. thanks Rusty
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 19, 2004
Last LE was 5.
*Should* run on anything.
Unless is Macintosh version 🙂

Retail version was either Win or Mac, not both.
OEM version, maybe both?

By the way, one thing it will do that Elements won’t: 16 bit files (although editing features are fairly limited for 16 bit). Also, Levels and Color Balance.

Mac
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Jul 19, 2004
I have a version of 5 LE and the disk is labelled Windows and Mac. I only run on a PC with W2K so I can’t say if it works with a Mac. It came with a scanner.

Colin
RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Jul 19, 2004
Bob Bishop,
I sent you an email to the address you had listed when you joined this forum. Maxinet.com bounced back my email with a message that there was no user by that name.

Rusty
BB
bob_bishop
Jul 19, 2004
Sorry, Rusty. New E mail is Please advise shipping address. I am accepting your word that you are on an ultra lean budget. Sincerely, Bob Bishop
J
joncurtis
Aug 10, 2004
Do you still have this?
RL
Russell_L_Andrews
Aug 10, 2004
Joncurtis,
I already took him up on that offer. You might want to do a google on photoshop LE, I’ve seen it listed for less than $20.00 at a couple of places. I’ve also seen it listed for free from another person, can’t remember who and can’t seem to find it again. If I see it again i’ll repost.

Russell

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections