D
Posted By
dcole
May 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I use a pen tool and Wacom Intuos3 tablet, or my Logitech MX Revolution mouse, the brush in CS3 becomes jerky – particularly dragging behind the movement of my hand in a jerky fashion. It will catch up for a few seconds then start dragging again. This is very disruptive.

I have the latest Vista drivers for the Intuos3 and mouse and have ram memory allocated to the high end of the recommended range. I have the latest drivers for my vga card too. The jerky problem does not happen in Corel Painter X.

My system is: AMD Athlon x2 4800 cpu, Asus A8M-SLI Premium mobo; Gigabyte 7600GT vga card; 2Gb of ram plus two hdds with plenty of room and the scratch disk on D. OS – Vista Ultimate.

Grateful for any ideas please. I can’t think of anything else – particularly as it affects both the Wacom pen tool and the Logitech mouse. I have tried uninstalling the Logitech mouse and software and using an MS one. Same problem.

Thanks

David

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections