Y
Posted By
YuuS
May 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got my Photoshop CS2 and was installing this on Friday. But for some reason, the activation dialogue box would not appear.

First time after I installed it, I didn’t see the last screen behind my explorer and made a mistake of not pressing the finish button and started up CS2 so it said error in activation, please reinstall and so I did as I know this should be my fault.

The second time, it was fine, except it wouldn’t aotomatically launch when I ticked the lauch after installation box. Everything worked, I can even register(except I stll haven’t got my e-mail for this) and update but the activation dialogue would not appear. I clicked on activation in the toolbar still nothing happened. So I uninstalled it again and noticed that not everything has an uninstaller.

I reinstalled it again and still the same things happened so I follwed the Adobe manual uninstall to totally uninstall everything since I still don’t have every uninstaller.

I am hoping for an answer today so I can get started cleaning up my computer to prepare it for installation before I phone up. I saw a simialr problem with CS3, and I am wondering whether I should do something similar for my CS2 and tell me what other things I should do?

Thank you very much for your help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections