T
Posted By
TomFowler
Jan 24, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I am new to web design and i have all of these galleries that photoshop has designed for me. I am using Cs2 on a pc and the gallery i used is called flash 1. I would like to move the thumbnails to the side and also put links to my blog and other things on that web gallery. If anybody can please help that would be great. I imported my html file into dreamweaver and it works but in dreamweaver it says enable javascript i know that just means that the people that come to my site that do not have javascript enable will have to enable it. Anyways if anybody could help that would be greatly appreciated thank you very much for your time.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Jan 24, 2009
I assume you don’t know manual coding and editing. Given that pretty strong assumption, I’m guessing you’d have a loooooooong road ahead of you before you could even come close to being able to do what you want.

Instead, maybe you should check out the free web gallery app at <http://jalbum.net> . Lots of free templates and an active community that keeps cranking out more.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections