SV
Posted By
Sara_Vettorel
Feb 6, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I’m using Adobe Photoshop CS3 Suite on my Macintosh. I’m trying to print a project on a full 8.5 X 11 piece of paper. I have the document size set to print that way, but It’s not printing to the bottom of the page. It prints it on about 3/4 the page, instead of the whole page. Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 6, 2009
Sara,

Please tell the details of your system, your printer, your page setup, and print settings — plus the size and resolution of the image(s) you’re trying to print.

Thanks.

Neil
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Feb 6, 2009
You are possibly using an older Epson printer which required a 5/8 "Grabber" margin at the tail-end of the sheet?

You will need to size your image to fit within the "Printable Area" (as designated for your particular printer).

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections