KR
Posted By
karla_richards
Jun 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi! I’ve been using a "Bauhaus" font for a project. I need to move the file to my portable computer that doesn’t have this font installed. I have looked EVERYWHERE on my system (CS2, Windows XP) and can’t find it in any of the usual spots (control panel, font; adobe, common file, font; etc.). I did not purchase or download this fond- it was already on my computer. Any suggestions? I’m in a panic!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
John_Joslin
Jun 6, 2007
On mine the font file is called bauhs93.ttf
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 6, 2007
Start>Search>All Files and Folders…

It may be in a program’s folder.
KR
karla_richards
Jun 6, 2007
That was the first thing I tried! I’m looking for "bauhs93.ttf" right now. I’ll let you know what happens!
KR
karla_richards
Jun 6, 2007
Actually- waht folder was "bauhs93.ttf " in? It’s NOT in my fonts folder!
KR
karla_richards
Jun 6, 2007
Nope. Search doesn’t turn up bauhs93.ttf I also searched for "bauhaus" and just "bau" and "bauhs".

Could it have some strange secret code name?
JR
John_R_Nielsen
Jun 7, 2007
The file name of the version I have is BHM_____.PFM, a PostScript type I font. Maybe yours is also PostScript. Try a search for *.PFM, and see if that turns up anything.
KR
karla_richards
Jun 7, 2007
THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

That was it… You’ve saved the day!!! 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections