AH
Posted By
Adam_Horv
Jun 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everything seems fine at first, but when the installation appears to be finished (after doing the registry entries), the installer stops, the progress bar moves back to the start and I get the same message as if I cancelled the process. Every single time.

I tried disabling my virus scanner, installing outside of Program Files, installing to a different drive, cleaning up the registry, running setup.exe directly, running setup.exe in compatibility mode, nothing changes.

Any ideas what to do?

Using hungarian 32-bit Windows Vista Home Premium and hungarian Photoshop CS2 [upgrade]

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Charlie_Choc
Jun 12, 2007
Try ‘run as administrator’ and/or turn off UAC during the install and see if that helps.

Charlie…
http://www.chocphoto.com
AH
Adam_Horv
Jun 12, 2007
No, neither "run as administrator" or turning off UAC entirely seems to help, I’m afraid.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections