SR
Posted By
SHIRLEY_ROSE_TAYLOR
Aug 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I HAVE AN EPSON RX5OO. WHEN I GO TO PRINT PREVIEW IT IS BLURRED ANY SOLUTION?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
brent_bertram
Aug 25, 2004
In print preview, do you have the "show more options" checkbox checked ? If not, do it and then select "color management" in the dropdown box.
At that point, you’ll have to pick an output space profile. Depending on how your Epson driver settings are setup, different options are correct. For the moment, select "same as source" ( which actually disables all colormanagement in this workflow ), and see if that helps.
A tutorial on Printing usefully is at < http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_print/ps7_print_mac_2.h tm> , you may see something there that will help you out, also.

[edit] Make sure that the image you are printing out is approximately 300 ppi , using the Image > Resize dialogue to check the resolution. Some packages automatically "resample" low res images to print them out, Elements is not going to do that .

🙂

Brent
SR
SHIRLEY_ROSE_TAYLOR
Aug 25, 2004
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I WILL TRY THAT AND LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON.
J
JesusIsGod
Aug 27, 2004
Shirley,

What resolution is your original image? ie. at what resolution did you shoot the original picture?

If you look for a thread titled "300 dpi – old news" (it’s currently on page 3 of the user forum postings, posting is dated 8/18/04) there is a high-level explanation there of how dpi works.

Just look through the first several of my postings to that thread. They will tell you what kind of resolution you can expect at what size of print depending on what resolution you shot the picture.

Robert Ash
SR
SHIRLEY_ROSE_TAYLOR
Aug 27, 2004
thank you, will have a look at that.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections