LB
Posted By
lynn_benevento
Apr 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using an Epson 2000P pigment based ink jet printer, and Adobe Photoshop Elements to make fine art prints for several years. I have a Gateway computer 933 Mhz with 256K and 40GB drive. Everything has been working well for years. To print I use the print preview page with the "buttons" to click on the side – (OK, Cancel, print, page setup and help.) Now when I try to print, it is fine when I do the first one, but when the print preview window comes up for the next print, the "buttons" on the side are gone. I have to close out of Adobe and start over again setting everything up to do each and every print – lots of them are small so much time is wasted. I emailed Epson and downloaded a new driver for the printer, but it didn’t help. Does anyone know how to get this working right again? Thanks so much!

lynn

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
Apr 17, 2004
Lynn,
I have no "magic bullet" for you . If it were me, I’d trash the Preferences file Reset Photoshop Prefs ! <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.ef4a07f>

, and do general system housekeeping , like removing unnecessary files from the hard drive and defragging. Then I’d try again. Are you running in 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher.? A lower resolution sometimes creates screen formatting problems.

I don’t need to tell you that your system is getting a little "long in the tooth", but if it has been working, I suspect your contiguous hard drive space, or the prefs file.

🙂

Brent

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections