Posted By
ps1
Mar 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Printing to an OCE/Imagistics (cm4520) color copier:

If I print more than one copy from the Photoshop print dialog, I get nothing, that is to say it’s not a freeze/crash — rather nothing prints and clicking on the print icon that appears in the dock (after hitting print), says "filename: Data file sent successfully", the horizontal barber progress bar spins and the Status says Printing and it stays like that, no print.

If I print one copy only it prints just as it should, but then I have to go into the spooler, select the job and send the actual quantity I need. Not very productive. Printing from PS CS3 does not exhibit the same problems, printing works fine, also good from CS4: AI, Acrobat (save for the page setup bug in Tiger), and InDesign, just Photoshop is giving me a headache.

Any Ideas? TIA,

Geoff

PS CS4, Tiger, G4/933

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 5, 2009
Geoff,

This sounds like a printer driver issue. Do you have the latest driver software? Have you contacted OCE? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the driver?

Neil
P
ps1
Mar 5, 2009
Yeah, I just checked their website and the Mac support is pretty much nil. I’ll have to see if there’s an actual person I can call.

Thanks,

Geoff

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections