Posted By
Doric
Jun 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,

is it possible to edit an *.atn file? I can open it in the windows notepad but after saving it I can`t use it in photoshop anymore, why?. I have to change a lot of pathes in this file cause someone create this file for me on his desktop and so it doesn`t work at my place.

hope you`ve got an idea

thankx

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 16, 2007
You can edit one step at a time directly from the Actions panel using the "Record Again" command. Best way is to insert a "Stop" at the place you wish to edit and run the action on an actual image so that all conditions are correct for that particular action step.
D
Doric
Jun 16, 2007
hi chrisjbirchall,

thank you. but it would be faster to edit all the pathes in an text-editor or something like that. I want to use this action-set on different computers and I don`t want to record the actions (there are hundrets)every time again before I can start. you know what I mean?

another problem is, how can I explain it, my english isn`t very good :-). If I look at the "save"-action I can see the complete path and the file name. At the "export for web"-action I don`t see any path. Is it impossible to save the path and the file name for the export function, or is it only impossible in my old photoshop 6.0?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections