Don’t see the > button for vanishing point – what gives?

VT
Posted By
Vinod_Tonangi
Mar 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded from Photoshop CS2 to Photoshop CS4, I also have a trial version of After Affects CS4 that I am using. I was trying to create a vanishing point in photoshop to send it to After Effects, and i know I’m supposed to use the little triangle button in the vanishing point screen but the weird thing is that I don’t see this button. Do I have to do something to see it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

VT
Vinod_Tonangi
Mar 19, 2009
I just upgraded from Photoshop CS2 to Photoshop CS4, I also have a trial version of After Affects CS4 that I am using. I was trying to create a vanishing point in photoshop to send it to After Effects, and i know I’m supposed to use the little triangle button in the vanishing point screen but the weird thing is that I don’t see this button. Do I have to do something to see it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections