H
Posted By
hybam
Apr 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to make an action that saves the same image with two different sizes and I don’t want it to prompt for any interaction with the user. I also want to save the images in the same folder as the original. I don’t know how to save a copy without having the action throwing me a window to ask me the name.

I want this to make a droplet for both mac and windows.

Thanks in advance.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Apr 2, 2009
What version of Photoshop. If using 11.0.1, the current version, try installing Dr. Brown Services by Russel Brown, the same author of the Image Processor. Essentially the latter on steroids. B)

It’s free from Russel’s web site.

No action needed.
CP
christoph_pfaffenbichler
Apr 2, 2009
Or search the Scripting-forum were such matters have been dealt with, too. Scripts can be recorded into Actions and those made into Droplets by the way.
R
Ram
Apr 2, 2009
If using 11.0.1, the current version, try installing Dr. Brown Services by Russel Brown

Incidentally, the reason I mention CS4 (11.0.1) specifically is that Russell pulled the version he had created for CS3.

Christoph knows what he’s talking about. As for me, I couldn’t script my way out of a paper bag. XD
H
hybam
Apr 2, 2009
Thanks a lot Ramón, I’m downloading Dr. Brown’s Adobe Photoshop CS4 Scripts right now and will give it a try.

Before posting my question I searched at the scripting forum but didn’t find what I was looking for. Maybe I didn’t know how to search what I wanted, I’ll go and search again.

Thanks again

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections