RB
Posted By
Robert_Barnett
Jun 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since Adobe hasn’t seen fit to include a color wheel in Photoshop I was wondering if any has a source for a downloadable high resolution (for printing) color where. I am looking for one where the colors blend in to each other and not just end in a hard edge (if this makes sense).

Thanks,

Robert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JR
John_R_Nielsen
Jun 17, 2007
A search for "color Wheel" on Google Images yields over 640,000 hits.

Maybe one of them will fit the bill.
H
Ho
Jun 18, 2007
There are also colorwheel Actions available that are useful.
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jun 18, 2007
Thanks,

Robert
B
BranderChatfield
Jun 18, 2007
What about finding a color wheel where you key in your CMYK values for one color which then will give you the complementary color values, etc? Is such out there? Online? Where?
S
stevent
Jun 18, 2007
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jun 18, 2007
"BranderChatfield" wrote in message
What about finding a color wheel where you key in your CMYK values for one color which then will give you the complementary color values, etc? Is such out there? Online? Where?

http://www.colorschemer.com

Robert
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jun 18, 2007
Personally I find Kuler clumbsy.

Robert
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jun 18, 2007
The one cool thing about Color Schemer (link in seperate post) is that you can load in a photo and it will create a color scheme based on the colors in the photo.

Robert
P
Phosphor
Jun 18, 2007
ColorSchemer is one cool application.

I had forgotten there was a Windows version.
H
Ho
Jun 18, 2007
< http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extens ionDetail&extid=1044731>

Creates a color wheel based on the foreground color.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections