DC
Posted By
David Cleland
Oct 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
in July I bought album 2 and this week bought premier and photoshop elements I didn’t realise the overlap ? are there any advantages of album now I have the latest elements ?

also is there a premier elements group – I have a lot to learn ?

David

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BT
Ben T
Oct 29, 2004
David
If your latest Elements is 3.0, then you will not need Album. Elements 3.0 has Album (Organizer) integrated and will do everything Albums 1 & 2 will do.

Adobe has a forum that I would consider a premier elements group. http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bb65821
Ben

"David Cleland" wrote in message
in July I bought album 2 and this week bought premier and photoshop elements I didn’t realise the overlap ? are there any advantages of album now I have the latest elements ?

David
DC
David Cleland
Oct 30, 2004

thanks ben – on and subscribed, thanks for that. What a pity I have created a duplicate purchase with album, – is it legal to sell my album license ?

David

"Ben T" wrote in message David
If your latest Elements is 3.0, then you will not need Album. Elements 3.0 has Album (Organizer) integrated and will do everything Albums 1 & 2 will do.

Adobe has a forum that I would consider a premier elements group. http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bb65821
Ben

David
BT
Ben T
Oct 30, 2004
David
Try asking that question on the Adobe Forum, you will get several knowledgeable answers. Ben

thanks ben – on and subscribed, thanks for that. What a pity I have created a duplicate purchase with album, – is it legal to sell my album license ?

David

"Ben T" wrote in message David

Ben

David
RV
Robert Venot
Nov 7, 2004
Hello Dave
I do the same experience in France last October 16 with PhotoShop Album which overlaps PhotoShop Element 3

I am not very happy with Adobe

Best regards

"David Cleland" a
H
Henry
Nov 11, 2004
Robert,

If you purchased PhotoShop Album 2 on October 16, 2004 you should contact Adobe Customer Service as you may be elegable for a free upgrade to Elements

David,

The organizer part of Elements 3 is basically an upgrade of Album 2. I loaded Elements 3 two weeks ago and have not used Album 2 since. For one thing, when you load Elements 3 the database format is converted and Album can no longer read it. The old database it still there but it would be a nightmare to keep the two in sync. For help with Prmier (as well as with Elements) Adobe has forums for both at:

http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

Henry

"Robert Venot" wrote in message
Hello Dave
I do the same experience in France last October 16 with
PhotoShop Album which overlaps PhotoShop Element 3

I am not very happy with Adobe

Best regards

"David Cleland" a

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections