M
Posted By
mcclean69
Apr 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The update program stated that the update was successful but the version number still shows 3.0. How do you really know that you are at the 3.0.1 version???

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RE
Robert Eckerlin
Apr 25, 2005
Om my PC, I can see that it is 301 in one of the following two ways: – When I start PSE, the first thing that i see is a PSE window with a camera (at the left top of the Window) with the following text in large letters "Adobe Photoshop Elements 30". Below this Text in large letters I see the following other Text in small letters: "Version 3.0.1"
– After the Start of PSE, I can go to the "help" Menu and then select "About Photoshop Elements". I will then get the same picture as on Start Up, with the following Text in small letters "Version 3.0.1"
CW
Colin_Walls
Apr 25, 2005
I can go to the "help" Menu and then select "About Photoshop Elements". I will then get the same picture as on Start Up, with the following Text in small letters "Version 3.0.1"

This is only true in Organizer, as only this component is affected by the update. In Editor, it still shows 3.0, as this is unchanged.
M
mcclean69
Apr 25, 2005
Thanks for solving the mistery.

I opened Organizer and did the "About PhotoShop Elements" thing and have 3.0.1 installed.
CD
Chris Dubea
Apr 29, 2005
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:36:18 -0700, wrote:

The update program stated that the update was successful but the version number still shows 3.0. How do you really know that you are at the 3.0.1 version???

Hello!

We haven’t seen a post from adobeforums.com in quite some time here on adobe.photoshop.elements. First they turn off the echo, then they turn it on. H’mmmm

In any event, welcome back.

============================================================ =============== Chris
RA
Ralf Alkenbrecher
May 16, 2005
Hallo Robert,

vermute Du benutzt die dt. Version, wo finde ich denn das update auf
3.01 ?
Es gibt wohl nur eine englische Site und dort wird ein Upadate und ein Update-Japansich, aber kein Deutsches angeboten.

Andere Frage: gibt es eigentlich eine deutsche Newsgroup für Elements ?
Vielen Dank + Gruss

Ralf

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:54:52 -0700, "Robert Eckerlin" wrote:

Om my PC, I can see that it is 301 in one of the following two ways: – When I start PSE, the first thing that i see is a PSE window with a camera (at the left top of the Window) with the following text in large letters "Adobe Photoshop Elements 30". Below this Text in large letters I see the following other Text in small letters: "Version 3.0.1"
– After the Start of PSE, I can go to the "help" Menu and then select "About Photoshop Elements". I will then get the same picture as on Start Up, with the following Text in small letters "Version 3.0.1"

—-
Ralf Alkenbrecher,der mit dem Fuchs tanzt

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections