Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
When i try to save a creation, i get the following error msg:

"Runtime Error!
Program:…be\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information."

any idea what to do?

thanks
shlomit

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

O
o3v3tz
Apr 27, 2005
Sholmit,

I have done many types of creations and I have never seen this message.

1) Post your question in the Organizer subforum, which is the Adobe designated location for Organizer questions. Include the type of Creation involved, a description of where in the process you were at the time of the failure, and your Windows operating system.

The Organizer subforum is in the ELEMENTS 3 ORGANIZER folder listed at the beginning of the folder and thread list.

I am not optomistic that the User forum can help on this problem, but the Organizer subforum is the best place to try.

2) Since the message says "Please contact the application’s support team for more information.", all that I can suggest is to contact Adobe for Defect Support.

Here is a link to information about Adobe support

<http://www.adobe.com/support/cfcomp.html>

Barb Olson
SH
Shlomit_Heymann
Apr 28, 2005
Hello Barb
I’ve already contact adobe support and recieved the following link (which so far didn’t help at all).
<http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328573.html>

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, remove prefs but nothing helped. strange thing is that there was not problem till a few days ago.

by the way, i’m on Widows XP service pack 2,petium 4 and lots of memeory.

thanks
shlmit

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections