Posted By
patty van fleet
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I purchased PSE3.0 off of the adobe site and placed it on my homebased work computer because that is the one I am always on. My boss was over and found out. I need to delete it off of my work computer and move it to my own computer (in the basement). When I looked in my download folder I do not see a program that I think was the install file. Can anyone tell me the name of the software that I downloaded the PSE 3.0 file from?

Thanks, Patty

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
PC or Mac?
PV
patty van fleet
May 9, 2005
Name of downloaded PSE Software

ItΒ’s a PC

Thanks,

Patty
BH
Beth_Haney
May 9, 2005
"PC" stands for "Personal Computer". I assume you guys are referring to the platform variation – Windows or Mac? πŸ™‚ They’re both personal computers.
CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
Beth

Where do the letters "PC" on Mac? πŸ™‚

Patty

The download location was selected by you when you did the download. Depending what browser you use, the default location can very.

Why not use Windows Explorer search for *.EXE files with dates over the last, say, 6 months? That shoul dmake it easy enough to spot.

When you do find it, burn a copy onto a CD for safe keeping.
PV
patty van fleet
May 10, 2005
Thanks Colin, the search for a *.exe file with a time frame really helped. I found the software. It was not where I wanted it. I always save my files in a download folder on my desktop for easy access. I found the software, however in my adobe folder. I did a backup last night and was able to move to my home computer. My boss will be happier now. Thanks so much.
CW
Colin_Walls
May 10, 2005
Glad to hear that you [and your boss] are sorted.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections