N
Posted By
nigel
Oct 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to download a trial version of Photoshop Elements 7 from Adobe.com. Each time I try I get an error page showing the following:

Access Denied
You don’t have permission to access "http://trials-staging.adobe.com/ dlm/Applications/PSE/PSE7TB/PSE7_WIN_TB_WWE.exe" on this server. Reference #18.bf4d1160.1225191132.39e12c

This has been the case for a few days now. I’ve tried contacting Adobe but to no avail. Today though when I try to log in on Adobe.com I cannot get past the login page – it just keeps representing me with the login page without any error message even though I am entering valid credentials.

It has let me download trial versions of other products.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Thx

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SS
steve smith
Nov 1, 2008
It is working now.

"nigel" wrote in message
I’m trying to download a trial version of Photoshop Elements 7 from Adobe.com. Each time I try I get an error page showing the following:
Access Denied
You don’t have permission to access "http://trials-staging.adobe.com/ dlm/Applications/PSE/PSE7TB/PSE7_WIN_TB_WWE.exe" on this server. Reference #18.bf4d1160.1225191132.39e12c

This has been the case for a few days now. I’ve tried contacting Adobe but to no avail. Today though when I try to log in on Adobe.com I cannot get past the login page – it just keeps representing me with the login page without any error message even though I am entering valid credentials.

Thx

N
nigel
Nov 2, 2008
On 1 Nov, 00:03, "Steve Smith" wrote:
It is working now.

"nigel" wrote in message

Access Denied

Thx- Hide quoted text –

– Show quoted text –

Nope – I cannot even log in now. I just get the log in page redisplaying (without any error messages). If seems to try to go to the Elements download page but just redirects to the login page. I’ve tried creating a new user and get the same result. Very
frustrating….. I want to have a look at Elements before buying it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections