SJ
Posted By
sandra_j_russell
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how to insert multiple images in an e-mail using microsoft entourage on a mac?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
May 17, 2005
Open a new message in Entourage, then look at the icons across the top of that screen. One is a paperclip. Click on it, and it will let you scroll to a folder where the pics you want to send are located.

I haven’t played around much with Entourage, but I think there’s probably a way to get both icons and name on that option bar.

Do you use iPhoto? I don’t, but you might want to look at it, because I think there’s a way to set it up so multiple images can be selected and automatically attached to an outgoing message. If you want Entourage as the default e-mail application, you have to set that through the Mail preferences.
SJ
sandra_j_russell
May 17, 2005
thanks so much! i actually managed to do it photoshop – but then realized that pse3 does have a command that says ‘save to web’. that gets the file the right size etc.
thanks again. thought about iphoto- but i think somehow it got erased when i went to panther
JC
Jane Carter
May 18, 2005
I use the regular Mail that came with my Mac and you can just drag as many pictures into the email pane as you want. In PSE, as you say, "Save for Web" is the easiest way to properly size the pictures and it does a great job very quickly. I just sent a bunch to my brother that way. Tis my favourite way to send pictures.

Now about your iPhoto, I hope indeed you haven’t lost it, its a wonderful program. Your pictures have to be there, in the Library.
Hit ‘Find’ and look carefully for it, its gotta be there somewhere, shouldn’t just go away. Someone here who is better at troubleshooting will help you get your iPhoto back. Perhaps start a new thread with that as a question. I am sure that you will get a bunch of help here.
Good luck,
Jane
N
narya
May 18, 2005
thought about iphoto- but i think somehow it got erased when i went to panther

iPhoto should still be on the original install disks (OS X 10.2?) that came with your Mac. Check out the Apple Support pages for more information:

<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=88334>

Alexander.

Canon Ixus 430 (aka S410) | x86 with XP Pro | PSE v3.0.1 with 3k images | 12" Powerbook soon 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections