Elements 3.0 Web Gallery Theme Import from 2.0?

BB
Posted By
Bob_Beaman
May 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just bought my upgrade from 2.0 only to realize that the entire web gallery "theme" I had been using for my newborn baby girl is GONE in 3.0. Seems to me that the web publisher is actually less functional in 3.0 than it was in 2.0. I can’t find the copyright notices, for example. 🙁

Anyways… I was using "Bears" from 2.0. I tried copying the entire directory into the appropriate place in 3.0 hoping it would just "pick it up" but apparently it won’t. I can’t find any place in the registry that contains the themes for web publishing nor can I find an editable .ini file that contains the pointers and theme titles so I’m stumped. Surely this stuff is not hard-coded into the organizer’s web publisher!!!!

Am I going to have to publish my little girl’s site with 2.0 in order to be able to keep the Bears theme or does anyone know how I can get that theme to be recognized by 3.0?

Thanks,
Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PR
Phil_Root
May 20, 2005
I’m watching this one Bob.
I had the same rude awakening after upgrading.
I hope there’s a solution.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections