CA
Posted By
Clint_Anderson
May 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am operating a Mac OSX 1.2. I store my photos in i-photo. I have recently scanned a bunch of older 4"x 6" photos onto my i-photo program. I now want to drag many of them on to my desk top, open them in PSE2, and touch them up a little such as color correction, focus, etc. So far…No Problem…Next, I would like to resize them all to 2"x 3" dimension so that they will fit better on some sheets I am putting together. That is where the problem lies. I have read the PSE2 manual and checked the tutorial in the PSE2 "help" area. For some reason, I have been unable to save the photos in the 2×3 size. When I follow all the steps, they return to the 4×6 size. Could someone please give me the "dummy" version of how to accomplish this seemingly simple procedure? I am obviously missing something and I have about 50 photos to re-size…Many thanks for your suggestions…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TM
Tom Murray 1
May 21, 2005
I can’t say about PSE 2 but 4×6 and 2×3 are the same proportional relationship.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 21, 2005
Clint,

As Tom said they are the same proportional relationship … so doubling the resolution will make them 2 X 3.

Just wondered why you want to cheange them?

Wendy
CS
Cliff_Skidmore
May 22, 2005
Clint, I think what you are saying is that you want to
print them at 2 x 3.

If you can’t get resize to work?, try the crop tool set at 2 x 3.

Cliff
BB
brent bertram
May 22, 2005
Clint ,
With 50 images to modify, try the File > Batch Processing route . Copy the original images to a "source" folder, and create an empty "destination" folder. Then work with the batch processing dialogue to get your smaller images . It’ll be good training , and you’ll probably learn some valuable lessons <G> without too much pain.

🙂

Brent

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections