HL
Posted By
Henry_Law_82
May 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I also have the exact same problem on Windows XP SP2. Any solutions yet or explanation as to the cause?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CW
Colin Walls
May 21, 2005
Henry

Do you mean exactly the same as the original post?
Did you disable virus checking during install?
TM
Ted_Melinosky
May 22, 2005
Looks like same problem here. My old Photo Deluxe Business Edition does not work under Windows XP so I "upgraded" by buying Elements 3.0.

Unfortunately, even with virus protection OFF during installation and when I call up the program, I get interesting error messages (Program Failure), or the program seems to run, but all buttons to call up some sort of action are blank or the program runs until I ask it to do something, like display an image. Plenty of memory, Dell Dimension 4700 2.8GHz processor, new drivers, etc, and I still can’t get it to work.

It looks as if all of your comments don’t yet have an answer.

ADOBE makes one suggestion that you do a fresh installation of Windows XP and Elements. That is horrible. If I can’t get some help, guess another photo editing program is the way to go. Too bad, ADOBE Elements 3.0 has high ratings.
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
May 22, 2005
You may wish to try the DeLorme technique for installation. Some people on this board have reported a successful install with it.

<http://www.delorme.com/support/installxp.asp>

Ken

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections