JH
Posted By
Joe_Holt
Jun 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a similar problem to Leonard. I am moving my files to a new computer in Elements 3.0. How do I move my collection database as well?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 1, 2005
Joe, is your new computer a mac? If not, I’d start a new thread to avoid confusion.

Leonard, Adobe chose to use MS Access as the foundation for Album. This is bad news, because there’s no way to transfer that to other operating systems. What you can do right now is to use the "write tag to file" command on your photos in PE 3 Win. That will write the tags as keywords in the IPTC metadata. You can then reorganize the hierarchy in the metadata pane in PE 3 mac using keywords and keyword sets. However, this will only let you search by the tag names, not visually. iPhoto is more visual, but right now there’s no quick way to get metadata keywords to become iphoto keywords, although I hope someone will figure it out soon.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections