P
Posted By
PADAWAN69
Jun 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve bought PS3 (French Edition) and registered it… I wanted to update it… I’ve downloaded the update named "AdobePSE3.0Updater.exe".
When I launch it, it starts correcly, gives the choice between 2 countries : "US English" & "International English".
None of the 2 "country" options… it gives this error message : "Unable to update PhotoshopElemenetsOrganizer The file on your system does not match the original photoshop elements 3.0 file expected and it cannot be updated"

I suppose it’s because of the language version… so how can I update my PS3??? Please HELP…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PB
paul_benham
Jun 4, 2005
I have same problem & error message with the international english PSE3.
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 4, 2005
I don’t know the answer to your problem, but maybe it’s not worth worrying about. The only obvious thing that changes was date representation in Organizer [and there are workarounds for that anyway].
P
PADAWAN69
Jun 4, 2005
ok… I thought the update brought new templates (presentations, gallery…)but if it’s just date representationin the organizer… I don’t really matter then….

Thx guyz.
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 5, 2005
Updating templates can be done from Prefs.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections