MN
Posted By
My News
Jul 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to use a certain font for a title on one of my web pages. I know that most people will not have this font on their systems. So I want to create a gif image of the text. But how do I get the background to be transparent? I am using a textured background on the web page, but when I save the text image and use transparency, it still has a white background. I just want the text to show with the background behind. I have photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Chris
Jul 17, 2005
cntrl N for new file

then choose transparent for the background contents

"My News" wrote in message
I want to use a certain font for a title on one of my web pages. I know that most people will not have this font on their systems. So I want to create a gif image of the text. But how do I get the background to be transparent? I am using a textured background on the web page, but when I save the text image and use transparency, it still has a white background. I just want the text to show with the background behind. I have photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections